According to outside research studies, drivers can save up to 37% on their monthly fuel bill simply by adopting better driving habits. The Driving Coach feature shows people specifically where their current losses are coming from so they can make adjustments to correct their inefficiencies. It provides audio and visual feedback to instruct a driver into better driving habits, read more about the driving coach feature below.
- Dodge '06-'09 5.9L and 6.7L
- Ford '04-'09 6.0L and 6.4L
- GM '01-'09 6.6L LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM
• Added horsepower and torque
• Improved fuel economy
• Safety Defueling
• On-the-fly power level adjustment
• Four different power levels to choose from
• Easy installation (20-40 minutes)
• Free internet updates and upgrades
• Monitor and display vehicle parameters (PIDs)
• Full Color display with multiple color themes
• User set daytime and nightime driving modes
• Display current gear on vehicles with auto trans.
• Vehicle specific download features
• Initiate DPF burnoff on ‘09 GM and Dodge diesel
• Defuel based on user set safety parameters
• Read and Erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Display instant fuel economy and trip fuel economy
• Exclusive Driving Coach feature, Patent Pending
THE DRIVING COACH, PATENT PENDING FEATURE:
The Driving Coach is a special feature designed to help drivers drive more efficiently. It coaches drivers into better driving habits by providing real time visual and audio feedback as to how efficient a driver is driving. The driving coach also provides the driver with a “grade,” on how efficiently they drove during a particular trip. This makes driving efficiently, constructive and fun.
Drivers can use the Driving Coach to coach themselves into improved driving habits. Every driver can challenge themselves to be: “The perfect driver.”