Once again, RIZE is flexing their creative prowess by offering industry firsts, such as new compression struts that not only look cool but they also hide the unsightly torsion bars inside them. Another innovative feature is the 100% hand made full length fabricated spindles. RIZE fabricates our spindles out of 1/4" solid steel plate. The kit's boxed design is 5 times stronger than other kits on the market.
- Provides clearance for 37 to 40 inch tire sizes.
- A steering system design that fully isolates the steering box and idler arm from horizontal and vertical.
- Drop brackets that require absolutely zero frame and differential cutting.
- An innovative rear compression strut system that not only provides support for the control arm drop brackets, but also completely covers the unsightly torsion bars that hang down on the typical lifted HD.
- A strong billet and formed lift spindle requiring no upper control arm modifications, that steers from the factory tie rod location, there by putting less stress on the factory steering components.
- A factory like front track width with an increase of only 5/8" per side, as compared to the more common 1 1/2" per side with other manufacturers kits.
- Easy straight forward installation, with the industry's finest instructions. Unlike the competition RIZE includes step by step instructions with detailed color photos and C.A.D illustrations.
- A bold visual design that truly sets a RIZE vehicles apart from the rest!